1. Purple, purple, purple! The “It” color for this fall, you can’t go wrong with a purple scarf, bag, shoe, or boot. Pair your purple with a subtly-toned outfit for maximum impact.
2. Textures are the theme of fall attire. Whether it is a feathered wrap or a fringed boot, thick and rich textures add fall style points to any ensemble.
3. Knee high boots are always an autumn essential: look for a pair this season in a flat, riding boot style.
4. Pleads and bows create rich details this season. Bulkier fall fabrics lend themselves to the exaggerated lines and loops on bags and shoes.
5. Plaid- a fall staple- is being worn in new ways. Check out a pair of red and black plaid pumps to add some autumn flavor to an office look.
6. Chain-handle bags are the purse to have this fall. Designers like Prada blend textured leather with metal-link handles for the ultimate in fall chic.
7. Winter florals decorate this season’s skirts and scarves, a twist on your summer favorites in colors like burnt orange and chocolate brown.
8. Chunky-heel pumps round out the list as the must-have shoe of the season. A new take on traditional pumps, these shoes have more square-shaped heels- a fashion “do” with added stability!